The Woosters
Sunday, June 10, 2012
Almost here! 39 weeks!
Recently, a few people in my life have pointed out that I have not kept up on the blogging! They are so right. How lame am I that I haven't written since February?! Well, the baby is almost here. We are 9 short days from our due date. We moved 2 months ago and have her nursery all ready! I made a little collage above her crib. We also found some of my grandmother's vintage ceramic animals to decorate her room with. We decided to go with lantern lighting as well. The only thing we are still looking for is a rug to go under her crib. I am thinking of going with a green or grey geometric pattern. I want to post some pictures so you can get an idea of where little girl will be living! I can't figure out how to do that with my iPad. Any advice?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment