It is hard to believe Kenna is already one month old. I feel like she has been home no more than a week! Time is flying by and she is growing before my eyes. Does that mean that when she is 18 and graduating I will feel like she is only 8 years old with pig tails, freckles and scuffed knees?
Motherhood has been a huge learning experience so far. I am learning so much about who Kennedy is, what she prefers, what comforts her, and what she needs. It's only been one month, but I definitely feel very in tune with her!
Kenna has the ability to sleep like a hibernating bear; a trait she inherited from her daddy! She has already slept for a few 5 hour stretches.
She likes to wait to go to the bathroom until she is not wearing a diaper at all. We lovingly call these occurrences "poop explosions". Today she really let me have it.
We have been doing the 5 s's from the happiest baby on the block and they really work for us! She loves to be swaddled.
So far I would describe Kenna as:
Sweet
Strong
Content
Vocal
Bright
Loving
We love having a daughter in our lives!






No comments:
Post a Comment